So you’ve found the gown, you’ve got a beautiful pair of wedding shoes, and you even know what special kind of up-do you’re requesting of the stylist but there’s one thing missing – jewelry! Although your maid of honor will assure you that you’re going to look beautiful in whatever you choose, you might have a little anxiety about these important accessories. Don’t stress and know that when it boils down you’re left with just a few options:
- Go Simple. If your idea of elegance is simplicity then don’t over-complicate the matter. Choose a simple bridal jewelry set so that your bracelet, necklace, and earrings all match but each is understated and classic. Maybe choose a string of pearls or a delicate diamond chain.
- Go bold. To match your eccentric blush mermaid gown you have to pair it with something wild and fun. It’s your day so don’t feel pressured to stick with any traditional trends. Perhaps you should wear your ‘something blue’ in stunning, bold bridal earrings?
- Go Romantic. Most wedding jewelry is dripping in shimmering jewels for the most romantic, glamorous look. You’ll be drop-dead gorgeous in romantic chandelier bridal earrings with a sparkling, ornate bridal bracelet. It’ll only enhance your natural bomb-shell beauty and add a luxe romantic sparkle.
- Go Natural. For a bohemian wedding on the beach you don’t want to look too out of place. One bridal jewelry look that’s trending revolves around sweet leaf details. Jeweled mock flower crown headbands, leaf bracelets that hold shimmering diamonds, and simple nature-inspired studs can offer the bridal jewelry look that you’ve always dreamed about while still supporting your overall wedding theme.
- Go Vintage. Many families pass down vintage jewelry that is important for more than an estimated value; it’s about sharing stories and memories. If your family is number one on the big day you can honor them by sporting a heritage piece.